Snapdeal is bringing Diwali offers this year in the form of its Unbox Diwali Sale 2016. The online retailer is spending close to Rs. 200 crores for its marketing campaign during Diwali. You can expect Diwali offers on electronics, books, fashion and apparel, furniture, large appliances, and across all product categories on Snapdeal.
What to expect?
The Snapdeal Unbox Diwali Sale 2016 will start from 2nd October 2016, and will run till 6th October 2016. The five-day sale will be a combination of hourly and daily deals across categories. There will be banks and credit/debit card specific offers too. Since Snapdeal now owns Freecharge, expect bundled payment options in the form of cashback.
Snapdeal has also announced that it will be offering exchange offers and EMI deals on electronics and smartphones. Diwali has always been a great time to upgrade your old TV or your mobile phone. Please note that even Flipkart offers exchange offers on TVs, smartphones, and other electronics. This year, Amazon is likely to offer better exchange offers too.
We’re expecting to see some decent deals from Snapdeal on smartphones, LED TVs, headphones, large appliances, and computer accessories.
Best Deals from Unbox Diwali Sale Day 1
We’ll fetch you the best deals right here once the sale goes live. For now Snapdeal is teasing deals on the following products: Apple iPhone 6S, Sony PlayStation 4 1TB, Canon EOS1300D, and several others. Watch this space for the best deals at midnight tonight.
Highlights of Unbox Diwali Sale 2016 Day 1
- 10% instant discount on all Credit and Debit cards, minimum transaction Rs.1500
- 20% discount for Citibank credit and debit cards, minimum transaction Rs.1000, maximum discount RS.2000.
- 5% off on Snapdeal e-gift cards
As always, we’ll bring you all the best deals from the Unbox Diwali Sale right here. We’ll list out the best hourly and daily deals on a single page. This should help you decide what to get. Remember, the best deals run out pretty quickly. Make sure you’re tuned in to our website and our Twitter feed.
We’ll be updating this page several times during the sale days. Make sure you bookmark this page.
- Always check seller ratings before buying. Don’t prefer new sellers even if the deal is too good.
- Pick Snapdeal Fulfilled and Snapdeal Gold listings. You are assured quicker delivery and a wide range of more services. Read our complete guide on how to safely buy electronics online.
- Make sure you compare prices on Amazon and Flipkart before hitting the checkout button. Given how the other two are also going on promotional sales during the same time, it’s always wise to compare prices before buying.
- Make sure you make the most out of the bundled bank and credit/debit card offers. You’ll end up saving a lot more on your purchase this way.